Whether it’s a small ding or damage from a collision, you can trust Quality Automotive with your vehicle’s bodywork and dent repair. Our ASE-certified technicians are guaranteed to provide you with honest, quality work that will restore your vehicle’s condition and get you safely back on the road.
We provide the following dent repair and bodywork services:
- Collision Repair
- Body Panel Repair
- Dent Repair
- Scratch and Ding Repair
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Bumper Repair
At Quality Auto, we understand how inconvenient it is to be without your vehicle after an accident. Whether you were involved in a minor fender bender or a more substantial collision, our goal remains the same – to repair your vehicle to pre-collision factory specifications and get you back on the road as quickly, easily, and inexpensively as possible.
To accomplish this, we’ve invested in our facility to bring all the necessary components for first rate collision repair/body shop, paint shop, mechanical systems repair, and frame and front end, all to one location. This allows us to schedule your collision repairs more efficiently and get you back on the road sooner, without the delays and additional markups passed along by body shops that subcontract some of these services to 3rd party repair facilities.
Spray-in bedliner, Painted wheels, Matching trim pieces – we can do that.
Free Estimates/Quality Guarantee
If you’ve been in an accident, get your vehicle fixed right the first time. Bring it to Quality Auto for fast, friendly service, free estimates on all collision repairs, and our 100% Quality Guarantee.
Insurance Claims Welcome
Paint Care Tips
- Thoroughly wash your car regularly – dust, mud, and salt can dull the paint
- Use cotton or chamois towels for drying – polyester or microfiber can scratch surfaces
- Cleaner waxes can be used on older vehicles to remove swirl marks and oxidation, or for removing road tar, street paint, and bugs on any vehicle
- Apply car paint sealant or polish a few times a year before waxing
- Wax regularly, preferably with a carnauba based wax and in the shade, to protect against the environment and elements
- Detailing clay will remove anything protruding from the surface of your paint that washing may have missed