Car Care Tips
- Wash and wax your car to prevent the salt of winter from damaging your vehicle’s paint.
- Spring is the time to get your alignment checked due to the winter potholes.
- Check your vehicle’s air conditioning system before the heat of summer arrives
- Make sure to have your cooling system inspected for leaks to avoid overheating.
- Be sure to change your oil and filter at proper intervals, and consider a fuel additive to clean your fuel system.
- Inspect wiper blades for damage and replace every 6 months.
- Good traction is a must on wet roads. Be sure to have your tire depths and pressures checked.
- Have your brakes inspected along with the antilock system – it is especially important during these rainy months.
- Have an Emergency kit in your vehicle; be sure it contains jumper cables, flash light, and flares